The second year students are expected to to share their understanding, knowledge and insights about the importance of cells and tissues.
II. Subject Matter
Animal Cells and Tissues
III. Materials/ References
Pictures, power point presentation
IV. Process of Learning
A. Preparation (Motivation)
· Showing pictures about human body, animals and different human activities
· What do you think is/are the most important thing/things that make up the human body or the animal body? Support your answer.
· The teacher will present a power point presentation on animal cells and tissues.
· The class will be divided into 7 groups. Each group will be given types of cells and tissues. The group will take notes while the teacher presents the topic through power point.
Each group will present their work. The whole class or each group will share their understanding, knowledge and insights about the importance of cells and tissues.
· The teacher will ask again the question on motivation.
· This time the teacher seeks the correct answer based on the discussion.
Fill in the chart with the information needed.
VI. Assignment/ Agreement
· In a 1/4 size illustration board, draw the human cells and tissues. This should be submitted on October 10, 2011.
Content - 30
Organization/creativity - 20
Neatness - 10
· Prepare for an objective quiz next meeting.